• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii brake booster

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I bought a 1971 Tii and I'm preparing to restore it. I've noticed that brake booster is similar to 2002. Is possible that firsts Tii come with the 2002 brake booster or my booster is not original? The boosters that I see on tii cars are bigger.

Guest Anonymous

I am from portugal, my Tii is one of the firts 8000 built in 71, the Vin number is correct by the charts,the rear suspension is boxed section, etc. all the things match with a tii but I don´t know about the brake booster

Guest Anonymous

The intake pipes are in plastic, not alloy like the later ones, next weekend I will take the photos because the car is in my weekend house