• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE - 72tii race car

teeb

Hey Marshall,

The car is built to SCCA ITA and BMWCCA "K" prepared.

I kind of thought this was sold, but now it seems it is up for sale.  Anyone who is interested - I have tons of info and a build sheet if needed.

Steve

1972 2002tii - full race. Race seats, harness, transponder, full cage, no interior, coil overs, tii brakes, fuel cell, Momo steering wheel, custom VDO gauges, fire bottle, custom exhaust with Stahl header, wink mirror, etc...

I'd like to sell this by the end of February.  Make me an offer.  I might just take it. 

1972 2002tii - full race. Race seats, harness, transponder, full cage, no interior, coil overs, tii brakes, fuel cell, Momo steering wheel, custom VDO gauges, fire bottle, custom exhaust with Stahl header, wink mirror, etc...

• 4 weeks later...

3 or 4 people seemed really into it, and then for various reasons, the sale hasn't gone through.  I thought it was sold the other day to a racer from Florida and that fell flat. I mean, I guess I would consider $15K.  I was hoping to get a little more.  It really is clean and I will send pics of the underside as well that my friend took the other day.

I've been kicking the can down the road with these bills and would like to come out from underneath it all.  Let me have a few more weeks to see what I can't do.  

You have first right of refusal for the sale.

FYI - I did post this on eBay yesterday.  If I can get close to 15K I will let it go.  So, mrothe1 and those of you who have contacted me, if you are serious, contact me or jump into the bidding.  Thanks.

Mrothe1 - a guy from NC is arriving today to look at the car.  Send me a PM if you are still considering.  I'd like to sell today!