• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thule and Yakima rain gutter racks for sale-W.Mass.

strictlyvanagon

I have a number of rain gutter style Yakima and Thule racks available. Prices start at $90 for a nice budget Yakima non locking rack. Go to craigslist Western Mass. auto parts for sale to view to view various Thule and Yakima setups and prices. Local pick up or will ship. Crossbars in various lengths. Often have the Thule crossroads 450 for sale also  but at present none available. Locking racks in stock but prices are higher. See craigslist. ------------Always remember ----Bruce----- at Denver Tii is a CON MAN and THIEF!!!!!!!!----HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AS HE HAS DONE FROM MANY!!!!!!-------BEWARE!!!!!!!---- I MADE THE MISTAKE OF DEALING WITH HIM ONCE!!!!!!!!!!! CALL 413- 813-7927 if interested in my racks. I DO NOT TEXT!--- If you are looking for a rack for a 2002 measure your car first and determine what length crossbars you require. I have up to 78 inches long in stock. All my racks are used but in VERY nice condition. I am located in Montague Mass. near Amherst and Greenfield. 413-813-7927.

I just today acquired a Yakima VERY,VERY nice condition rain gutter rack with 66 inch long round bars with very nice end caps. Because this rack was on a VW Vanagon it has the Yakima tower extenders that make the distance from the bottom of the towers to the  bottom of the crossbars about 10 inches. The regular A-1 towers are about 7 inches from  the bottom of the towers to the bottom of the crossbars.  Rack has locks and key. Priced at $150 as described. Will sell without extenders for $125. Will sell just the extenders for $30 for four. Would very much prefer local sale in western Mass. This rack looks like it was only on top of a Vanagon when carrying something otherwise it was stored in a clean, dry environment. CALL 413-813-7927.