The team at CoupeKing in Wilmington, California completes the interior panels, upholstery and exterior trim install on Clarion Builds 1974 BMW 2002.
On the inside of the car, the team installed:
- HushMat sound deadening material under the new carpet,
- Fresh leather seats in Oyster with perforated inserts,
- Matching interior panels wrapped in leather,
- An Alcantara headliner,
- A rebuilt dashboard complete with rebuilt gauges,
- And topped it all off with a Nardi steering wheel and shifter.
On the outside of the car, the team installed:
- The remaining chrome trim and headlight bezels,
- NOS front, rear and side marker lights,
- Front and rear bumpers
To follow the full build or to learn more about Clarion Builds, please visit www.clarionbuilds.com.