I am 41 years of age, and life with my wife in The Netherlands. Car history features several BMW's owned by me and my wife, mostly E28 and E36 models.
Although the seventees BMW's (E9 especially) are on our wish list, the more affordable E10 model was the main target.
Purchased in January of this year from a nice gentleman in Belgium, a 1975 BMW 1502.
Straight afterwards the to do list was made. This included:
- welding on the passenger side floor cormer
- welding bottom A-pilar passenger side
- moving electrical fuel pump from engine bay to trunk
- trunk lining replacement
- aftermarket bucket seat change-out with period correct Recaro seats
- full cooling system overhaul with new high capacity radiator, new hoses+clamps, new thermostat and waterpump
- new salt/pepper interior carpets by Esty --> on order
- all oils + filters refreshed
Let's see if I can upload some pictures here
Pick-up in Belgium and more:
To do (wish)list:
- install new carpets once received from Esty
- change the complete brake setup to a 1602-2002 model
- 5-speed Getrag (245?) type gearbox change
- full stainless steel exhaust system
Hope to learn much more about the E10 and appriciate all the information which I can retrieve from this forum. I'll contribute as much as possibel