I have to liquidate all my toys so someone is going to get a real bargain on an awesome handling car. Mechanically it's perfect as a track car. I had intended to give it a paint job but am no longer able.
The 325is motor and transmission had a little over 100,000 miles when the swap was performed by Groma Race Fabrications. All driveline, suspension, brakes, etc were either replaced or upgraded. This is a southern CA car which has been stored the three years it’s been in the southeast and only driven 1,700 miles since built due to health reasons. Additional work included
1. Fresh head and timing belt
2. New IE clutch kit and IE E30 short shift kit and IE windage tray,
3. Guibo and custom driveshaft,
4. Front and Rear Main seals,
5. E28 Engine Mount and custom transmission mount,
6. All gaskets and typical comprehensive tune-up items.
7. Stitch welded engine bay and added body to frame reinforcement.
8. It has a 3.91 LSD rear differential, new CV joints/half-shafts w/IE kit
9. Custom fabricated new front and rear strut bars
10. Custom headers - complete custom 2.5” stainless steel exhaust.
11. H&R springs
12. 15”x6” Panasport Minilites
13. Bilstein sport shocks
14. Hankook tires
15. Euro flush turn signals.
16. New strut top bearings IE negative camber plates.
17. IE ft big brake kit, tii master cylinder, stainless steel lines.
18. All bushings to polyurethane from Ireland Engineering.
19. Ireland Engineering’s front and rear sway bars.
20. Installed all new steering arms and bushings.
21. Haneline hot rod gauges, RPM, speed/odo, fuel, temp, oil & amp.
22. IE fiberglass hood reinforced with aluminum.
23. New door & window gaskets, chrome trim, window squeegees.
23. New black carpet kit from Only02.
24. Vintage Recaro recliners with Schroth 4-point harnesses
25. New door cards from Aardvarc covered with black fabric.
26. The roof of the car is painted black - no headliner.
26. Suede Sparco 350mm steering wheel.
27. It comes with 4 Hankook slicks that have never been on the car.
28. It comes with a replacement dash that has not been installed.
The body is ten footer with some minor dents near the taillight on the driver’s side but nothing serious. The car runs awesome. Their is no rust in the shock towers, floor pans or undercarriage but does have small bubbles under the front and rear windows and surface rust between the rear wheels and the jack stands that are all shown in the photos. I hate to give it up but have no choice. Make me an offer.
The additional pictures on photobucket were taken by the person on the board I bought the car from. The condition is the same with a little dust added. I include them as they are more complete and the car has only been driven 1711 miles since these were taken.