• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(nt)

Jparra

why don't you be a bit more respectful of the other threads that you're pushing off the 1st page and put all the crap that you're selling in one thread

your style is rude and inconsiderate

TRU DAT! Damn newbies

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Esty,

What is rude and inconsiderate is your post here.

This person uploads 5 posts and you jump all over his s%$# and insult him by calling his stuff “crap” while ignoring the 23 posts by dukepol two days earlier… Amazing.

Zac, did you really have to slam the guy by agreeing with her?

Please try to find it in yourselves to have some consideration for others.

Mike

73 tii #2764014

Esty,

What is rude and inconsiderate is your post here.

This person uploads 5 posts and you jump all over his s%$# and insult him by calling his stuff “crap” while ignoring the 23 posts by dukepol two days earlier… Amazing.

Zac, did you really have to slam the guy by agreeing with her?

Please try to find it in yourselves to have some consideration for others.

keep up bubba...i did not ignore dukepol's crap either....both dukepol & Jparra have no consideration for the other threads they push'd off the 1st page

you may want to look at THIS THREAD for the general attitude regarding the for sale forum litter

taking the high road here... (breathe Jason, breathe) phhhhhewwwwww...

I'm not... Esty, how many carpet threads do you have posted? Every time you get a new color or kit together you post it as a new F/S item. I don't see that as being any different than what you are bashing the OP for.

Esty, how many carpet threads do you have posted? Every time you get a new color or kit together you post it as a new F/S item. I don't see that as being any different than what you are bashing the OP for.

i'd argue that point...if it's been a while and older threads are on the 2nd page or near the bottom...i do, in fact make new threads but if you'll actually look at most, you'll find that rather than start a new thread for new items available shortly after a thread's been posted, i add the new or additional items to the existing thread....also, if you'll re-check some of my threads, you'll find many with several sets of carpet and/or carpet sets and mats or mats and etc advertised in the same thread...not each set at the time advertised in a single thread

to answer the direct question...without counting, i'd say i have a LOT of threads posted advertising carpet, etc

but i fail to see how that is relevant to the nature of the debate....i make no complaints about the number of threads anyone makes, instead the complaint is about having 17 items for sale at the same instance and posting each of them in individual threads

comprende' kemo sabe....?

taking the high road here... (breathe Jason, breathe) phhhhhewwwwww...

I'm not... Esty, how many carpet threads do you have posted? Every time you get a new color or kit together you post it as a new F/S item. I don't see that as being any different than what you are bashing the OP for.

The original complaint (couple of days ago) started due a "Seller" posting 17 individual posts. Page 1 (on my screen anyway) has 38 posts (38th is relegated to page 2 with one more post).

A few of us thought this was inconsiderate.

Esty may have posted 20 times, but not all in the same day. There's a difference.

I check the for sale ads every 2 or 3 days (never know what you need until it is advertised!), so I wonder what I may have missed.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

The original complaint (couple of days ago) started due a "Seller" posting 17 individual posts. Page 1 (on my screen anyway) has 38 posts (38th is relegated to page 2 with one more post).

A few of us thought this was inconsiderate.

Esty may have posted 20 times, but not all in the same day. There's a difference.

I agree with the original complaint, posting one item at a time is a bit much. That is also a bit different than what the OP did here. Each one of his FS threads contains multiple items so I really saw no harm in his decision to make another thread.

Bashing him was a bit much.

why don't you be a bit more respectful of the other threads that you're pushing off the 1st page and put all the crap that you're selling in one thread

your style is rude and inconsiderate

I dont give a DAMN what you think.

1973 BMW 2002

I dont give a DAMN what you think.

see what i'm talkin about...his attitude explains the disrespectful actions complained about...it's attitudes like this that make me question why i even care

i love you too Jp

Like I said earlier,

This would solve all bickering...

Put them on a photo dump site and list it here once with the link.

I check all posts but sometimes am in a hurry and have to come back later only to scroll through multiple listings from the same guy.

Why not dump them on a (FREE) photobucket or flicker account with CLEAR, HIGH RES pics with various close ups and PRICES.

That eliminates a million questions and the request for close up pics or better pics & what you need price wise for the item...

If it doesn't sell there must be a reason. IE: too high of a price or it may be junk. Don't keep re posting to get it on top of the list.

Advertise elsewhere if you have to re post ten times with the same result. No sale.