• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Seats - stock - cracking vinyl - $100 + shipping

nickymono

Nice set of blue seats, but the driver's seat has a couple holes.. Totally functional. Mechanisms are in fine working order and springs are in good shape. Weak point is the vinyl.... so you should recover them is swanky suede or something. :)

$100 + shipping

You are welcome to arrange your own shipping - cause I am not sure how to deal with such a thing or find a box big enough....

Thanks!

e maail nickymono at g mail

post-18017-1366762381753_thumb.jpg

post-18017-13667623818375_thumb.jpg

post-18017-13667623819362_thumb.jpg

YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Hello there, Just thought I share a little info with you on shipping hard to ship items. I recently shipped two LARGE items on Greyhound and learned a lot. One can still ship C. O.D with Greyhound. What I would do is receive payment for item I am selling then box and ship item via Greyhound and let buyer pay the shipping when picked up at destination. With seats I would suggest you take them apart as much as possible, stack the backrest on top of the bottom part then place headrest flat on top or in another small box. I like to go to a business near by and raid their cardboard dumpster. My local BMW dealer always has a dumpster full of boxes and LARGE sheets of cardboard. Appliances stores also create a lot of throw away cardboard. When shipping things like seats get creative and make a box or at least protect the item with large sheets of cardboard using A LOT of strong shipping tape. A little creativity goes a long way. When shipping Greyhound one can take the size of item to be sent and the weight I calculate shipping cost to buyers location. For more tips call me after 9PM/anytime on weekends and I'll bore you with more tips. 413 563 1829 in Western Mass. Please NO NOT e-mail me. I hate to type!