• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VA/MD/DC - Parts Swap is On -- Sat, March 27, Noon til ?

I will bring a 12 pack of beer and my wife. will make some kind of dessert (like brownies, cookies, or squares).

Again, thanks for hosting.

-Marc

ahhh...i thought we were just bringing parts and food to share! LOL!

i will scrounge through my shop attic and bring some other stuff in addition to the list i posted.

2xM3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring a 12 pack of beer and my wife.

-Marc

You caught that - I missed it.

See everyone tomorrow - hoping for sunny weather.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I will bring a 12 pack of beer and my wife.

-Marc

You caught that - I missed it.

See everyone tomorrow - hoping for sunny weather.

Guess Sister Mary Catherine was right -- punctuation does matter!

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."

- Thomas Jefferson

This sounds good count me in........ I'm looking for a good 38/38 carb

I have plastic grills, new blower motor, new 8mm wires, black door cards, valve covers etc.etc.

Dudley

71 BMW 2002 "Von Eiff" gone baby gone

73 BMW 2002 " Mingus "

04 BMW X5

75 Triumph Tr6

00 CLK 430 Conv

Honda Elite Scooter

Vespa Ciao

here is list of stuff i will have

e21 brake shoes

e21 rear wheel cylinders

e21 radiator

braided brake hose set

billy rear HD's

tie rods and center track rod

front brake backing plates

fuel pump - taken

perma cool electric fan

round rubber shift boot

Tii exhaust manifold and down pipe

front kick panel speaker enclosures

misc rear roundie tail light parts

have but not bringing...full hard brake line set

everything is used, but in good condition.

need - olds steering wheel (thanks cuttie and bill!)

brake light inside trunk covers for squaretails

will bring some soda and cookies!

marshall

2xM3

Marshall -

I haven't had a chance to go through my stuff as I was busy this week preparing my family for their spring break vacation and celebrating my son's b-day (yesterday). You guys might have to bear with me as I dig through my attic for things today.

Ian -

We'll keep you busy rummaging thru your good '02 stuff in the attic while we take turns driving your car (LOL - just kidding). Let me know if you need any help before noon - I'm only about 25 minutes away.

Jim Gerock

and Dennis for getting the ball rolling on this gathering. As always, it's great to put some faces to the names here. We must have had about 2 dozen owners today, in various conveyances.

Thanks to Clay for lightening my load for the ride home. Can't wait to see the new ride at V@V!

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

yes! thanks Ian! this was a great gathering. great wx, tons of food, 15 02's, 20+ people, and lots of parts! i ended up trading a bunch of stuff and getting some stuff i didn't think i needed...;-)

think Ian is going to be eating the leftovers for the next week...

2xM3

My sincere thanks to Ian for hosting a fantastic gathering. Much like your dogs, your M2 is off the chain, beautiful to behold, and good with children--big children, like the gang that showed up at your home today.

My sincere appreciation to the members of the greater DC 2002 community for making me feel welcome at my first g02g. I met some of my online heroes, mentors and gurus today. It was akin to meeting the people that wrote my college textbooks, only a hell of a lot cooler. Like a Fonzie popsickle, or a snake in a snowbank. That kind of cool. But with less water.

I was pleasantly surprised that, while the attendees were very much car people, most seemed to see the humor in Ian's neighbor polishing the tail pipe on his spanky new, red 911 4S.

I also got rid of some parts that were cluttering my attic, got a bit of a tan, and picked up a metric ton of motivation to get my car together and on the road so I can tool around in style with the gang.

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I had a great time today and am gracious to Ian for hosting the "event". Your three Labs are fun to play with.

Thanks to Dennis for getting the ball rolling on a get together and taking charge of the grill.

It was nice to see some familiar faces along with some new ones. The 02 community in this area has some really great folks.

I think Ian's neighbors got a good show from us being there today. I'll bet that Carrera 4S owner will want one now (and some new music). I'll have to go back over to check out that customized '59 VW down the street.

Jim Gerock

Ian,

Thanks for the great GTG.It was a great day for a nice event,lo-key and high quality.

Great seeing the locals after a long snow filled winter and a half.

Again,Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.