Sign in to follow this  
nerazzurrri

my 1975 for sale,

60 posts / 5925 viewsLast Reply

Get over it, move on with your life, do your engine swap,etc.

Most importantly, move forward.

Most importantly, move forward.

You're just digging a deeper hole with your replies.

I think it's kinda obvious that you would be very unlikely to sell your car here.

It's funny too, to watch his self incriminating posts on this forum and other forums mysteriously disappear.....

I remember reading on one of his descriptions that only the driver seat needed reupholstering, yea right! Then there's the tii suspension. What does that mean?

It's odd too, that none of his postings, not even ebay, that I can recollect, had the VIN#. Makes me wonder if it could really be a '76, thus needing smog......hmmmm. Of course this is pure speculation on my part.

I think your best bet would be to sell it to someone from Nigeria that can send you a check for at least $5000, and send his shipper to come pick it up.......

Wow...what a change of heart! You now have it listed on ebay for only $200 buy it now.

Now this could be a good deal.

Don't bother calling him at the number listed on ebay...

He is up to his old tricks. More false advertising.

He lists the car as a classified ad, which is basically a "Buy it now" sale. It is listed at $200, yet when you call him, he tells you that the car is really $3750!! It's just one lie after another.....sad

"Oh, I meant to put it on as an auction with a starting bid of $200"

Then delete this one and create an online auction as you state you intended! It's real simple!

Not that ebay will do anything about it, however, I intend to notify them of your shenanigans

He won't answer emails posted on Fleabay either. You have to call him only to be lied to.

Won't list vin # or answer at all.

Thats alright. He is a young kid just trying to screw someone & make up for the piece of shit he bought.

When he gets his ass beat a few times he just might wake up although I doubt it.

Punks like this never learn. Mom & Dad always bail them out. Still I hope he gets his ass beat a few times...

Hi Jim,

I don't know why I got into this.

Normally I can just click and move to the next thread but it is dickhead scammers & ripoffs like this and that asshole from Select Classics that really irk me.

I just have to rip on them.

Select Classics guy is old enough to know.

This punk will learn real quick.

See you soon in Ohio.

Wow...what a change of heart! You now have it listed on ebay for only $200 buy it now.

He lists the car as a classified ad, which is basically a "Buy it now" sale. It is listed at $200, yet when you call him, he tells you that the car is really $3750!! It's just one lie after another.....sad

Then delete this one and create an online auction as you state you intended! It's real simple!

Not that ebay will do anything about it, however, I intend to notify them of your shenanigans

so that was you that called? i already changed the price you bigot, If you dont know, you cant start an auction if you are posting locally, you can only post a classified ad. mods please lock.

quit trolling around trying to bash my threads, i emailed you and you still want to bash. go fuck yourself.

He won't answer emails posted on Fleabay either. You have to call him only to be lied to.

Won't list vin # or answer at all.

Thats alright. He is a young kid just trying to screw someone & make up for the piece of shit he bought.

When he gets his ass beat a few times he just might wake up although I doubt it.

Punks like this never learn. Mom & Dad always bail them out. Still I hope he gets his ass beat a few times...

if the dmv doesnt care about my vin because theres no way to get a carfax what good does it do you? its not a piece of shit and its not a rust bucket ^_^

good day asshole

so that was you that called? i already changed the price you bigot, If you dont know, you cant start an auction if you are posting locally, you can only post a classified ad. mods please lock.

quit trolling around trying to bash my threads, i emailed you and you still want to bash. go fuck yourself.

Now them are some sellin' skills right there...

so that was you that called?

Yes, that was! I just wanted to see if you had finally realized your ways and were going to come clean...

i already changed the price you bigot, If you dont know, you cant start an auction if you are posting locally, you can only post a classified ad. mods please lock.

I'm not sure how that makes me a bigot....I do not know your race or sexual orientation......

You had not changed the amount until AFTER I called you out on it and threatened to contact ebay.

The time and date stamp from my phone: 3/11/10 8:35:34 A.M. PST

The time and date stamp of your update from ebay: 01:15:07 PM PST, MAR 11, 2010

What are you talking about not being able to list it on ebay as an auction if you are local???? That is what you had previously listed it at when you did your "feeler"!!!!!!

In addition, I NEVER emailed you about your car and you NEVER emailed me back.

go fuck yourself.

If that's what it takes to get you banned from every bimmer board, craigslist, and ebay, I am willing to do it....

if the dmv doesnt care about my vin because theres no way to get a carfax what good does it do you

[unquote from Moron]

Yeah, your right. the VIN means nothing when selling a car.

I don't know what I was thinking.

Hell, I'll fuck Repoman to get rid of ya for good. :)

Sorry repo...

Sorry repo...

No offense takin....

penth2o

You need to understand the CA DMV is different from all other states. You ONLY need the VIN# if:

1. You are registering the car

2. To verify the year to determine if it needs to be smogged

3. To verify if there is a lienholder on the title

4. To see if there are any back fees due

5. To see if the car has been reported stolen

So you can see, NNNNNNNEZZZZARRRRRIIIII is correct, you DON'T need the VIN#