Sign in to follow this  
steve k.

FAQ t-shirt design contest

20 posts in this topic Last Reply

Thy summer will be here soon, so it is time to start BMW 2002 FAQ t-shirt design contest. If we use your design to print the shirts, you will get a shirt or 2 for free and a lifetime FAQ membership.

The idea is simple: we will use the FAQ logo on the front of the shirt, and you design the back. if you can incorporate the the slogan, that will greatly benefit your chances of winning.

Well, you can start now. i will run the contest till the end of march. Vector graphics are greatly appreciated since we won't need to convert them.

thanks,

steve k.

What's our slogan? I didn't know we had one. (At least not since the carpet-maker in Canada left our board).

Bob Napier

Whoops! I guess I see it up at the top left of the page. You'll have to excuse me - I've only been using and visiting this board for the last 5 yrs. or so. Some of us are slower than others.

I think you should use this design i found it on PhotoBucket im sure its bin seen before.

post-11121-13667621878066_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I don't know about for the FAQ, but I'm about to start making this one:

273.jpg

©Clay Weiland

Sorry for the hijack

I like the shrit. You could do another run of some that say "im down to be (insert roundie light)"

Here's a design I copied and modified , then added the script for a DFW shirt. Script can be changed to BMW 2002 FAQ

354794918.jpg

Hey Bob! I'm right there with you on the slogan...My best laugh of the day. And Pike gets best supporting laugh...good stuff! I needed them both. Dave V. in NC

I'm working on this one. The final product will likely be an abstraction of the taillight. No idea about the cost. I'll post here when I work everything out.

I can't really contribute much mechanic wise to this site, so I thought I'd give this a shot. I'll probably do something more graphic later with an actual 02 in it.

post-65-13667623596664_thumb.jpg