• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bumpers rechromed

Brandon73fjord

• 3 months later...

BRANDON for PRESIDENT....Holt Sh*T !!!!!! I sent a dented,dull rear euro bumper and it came pack perfect looking like glass. I don't know how he does it but this is some top shelf work. I wish I had more chrome in my life now... Thanks Brandon....

Doug M ny country

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I had a friend use brandon for some chrome on an early 356 and i dont want to get into the long story but we will just say the whole lot was fucked up and brandon didnt return the money and the guy still had to get the chrome done from somewhere else. RUN RUN RUN!

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Well why didn't your "Friend" post on this sticky. I've never done work on parts for a 356. Wow you guys really need to find something else to do! I DONT make rel money from this Sticky. This is a service that I provide for FAQ members. If you want to pay full fees for chroming, I recommend Aardvark at $500 minimum per bumper.

2008 335i

1978 Honda cafe racer

BULLSHIT Brandon i can get the emails that you and him had and prove your talking out your ass. I was nice and haven't said anything for the last year and half since u did the work because i thought maybe it was a one time thing and shit happens but when all this came to light i realized you were just blowing smoke up peoples asses and everyone needs to know all the wrong doings. Oh and the reason he didn't post up was because he doesn't own an 02 and isnt on this forum. But since you had a sticky here and several people i trust from here were saying you were a good guy i trusted it. But i guess that was a bad choice. And at least Dave charges you for a product that is worth it!

73 colorado orange 2002 in restoration

owned for 30years

71 2002 gone to parts heaven

72 2002 Malaga Sisters

05 Mini S Moms

FAQ member # 31

Because I can:

> I offered to give the buyer of my car all that he asked for plus more. If you think that the amount of money and Time put into a car shouldn't factor into the asking price then maybe your time isn't worth anything. My time however is worth quite a bit. That car looks and runs better than 95% of the cars on FAQ. Maybe some of you should put pen to paper and calculate the number of hours(days) and the amounts paid to people like Brad before you comment. This is the last time I'll be addressing this issue online.

> Regards

>

> Brandon Browder

>

This is a JOKE. Brandon is a JOKE. Brandon's quality of work is a JOKE. Brandon's sense of pride is a JOKE. His ethics are a JOKE. - His shamelessness is astounding.

Guys, Bryce has been forced spend more money and to work on the car since it arrived. - from the moment it arrived. He had been convinced that he was buying a car that would need nothing of any pressing importance.

Need I remind you, beyond basic maintenance, Bryce has never turned a bolt on a car, ever. Bikes, yes. Cars, no. His frustration level, and flat fury are off the charts.

Items purchased to perform the following list of repairs:

Floor jack and Stands.

Assorted tools, gaskets and carb jets.

The repair list so far:

Replaced the quarter window latches. 1 broken in half. One looked like a Titanic relic.

Replaced the front seat belts. All four non functional. Rear to be felt with later.

Remedied a nasty grinding squeak at the horn contact in the wheel that was swapped in.

Reworked the rigged exhaust hanger that was welded to the diff hanger plate..

..so he could get to and reseal and refill a diff that had finger tight cover bolts.

Tighten finger tight half shaft bolts.

Move diff forward so he could..

Align the drive shaft

Tighten loose guibo bolts and replace missing nuts.

Tighten and replace missing down pipe to crap ass patchwork exhaust.

Trace and fix a knock in the tunnel. FOUND. The trans was leaning on the 5 speed conversion 'horse shoe' adapter mount. This HAD to have been present all along. He pulled the mount and clearance'd the bracket with a grinding wheel and reinstalled.

Tightened loose exhaust manifold nuts at the head. (I suspect a header was removed for the stock set up with out tell us.)

Could not achieve a high idle, nor a smooth reliable running condition when warm. SO,

Valve adjustment in leu of a complete carb set up/tuning.

Removed the strut brace to access the carb.

Opened the 38/38 to find jets for a motor of larger displacement.

Trip to TEP scheduled for the AM.

That gets us to about 2 hours ago..

What next B. You piece of garbage?

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You're an idiot...Brandon's chrome work...wrench work...finish work...any work really from an automotive perspective...just blows...

I'm a Noob and I'm here to spread the word that BRANDON BROWDER is a deceitful seller and should not be trusted.

Known aliases:

Brandon73fjord, tii73tii, BrandoninDFW, gomavsmffl7, gomavsmffl, browderplating, brandonbrowder27, bebrowder, 2002beb,

• 4 weeks later...
Just got my bumpers back and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Brandon Great work!!!!!

You sent Brandon bumpers to refinish, but you also sell refinished bumpers yourself?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,898844/highlight,/#898844

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg