Sign in to follow this  
dkarten

Quick Ratio Steering Box

13 posts / 1997 viewsLast Reply

This is a rare hard to find item, sometimes called a close ratio or racing steering box, looking for offers before I put it on ebay, also have 1 set of ST sport springs, & 1 set Hor Tech. progressive springs, many other parts incl.new water pump, guibo, & used distributor, brass heater valve, BBS wheels, strut brace ,round tail lights 1971 steering wheel & instruments, Kienzle Tii clock, many more stock items

I don't have prices set for the huge amount of items I have, I'm looking for reasonable offers, I have not seen anything on the site that says I have to list prices. the quick ratio box is unobtainable, I paid more than that when I bought it new in 1985, so thanks but it's not enough, I'll list it on ebay if I don't get a good offer here

dkarten,

We are just trying to help you out here on the FAQ. If you look at the top of the FS section, you will see a note from admin that reads:

"To make things easier for others, please include your location and price for the parts you are selling. Some people browsing the site are not members and will not see the "Email" button. Include other contact information if you want to reach a greater audience.

steve k."