Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

WTB mint 2002

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Guys,

I'm looking to buy a mint 02 - don't care what year. Would prefer tii, but will consider others. I'm looking for a well-maintained car with no body or mechanical issues. NO RUST. Upgrades a plus.

Will pay top dollar for a well-loved example.

Matt

Alexandria, VA

If you want to pay top dollar for an 02, here's a few

http://2002ad.com/pages/carsforsale.cfm

http://www.coupeking.com/category_id-51.html

There are more 02's in CA than anywhere else.

I'm on the other side of the fence. I like project 02's, I like the satisfaction of seeing them evolve.

G-Man

Interested in selling my '73 2002 - due mostly to a lack of storage space, but also because I rarely drive it.

Beautiful car with approx. 90k documented miles. Korman Stage III engine, 40% lsd, big brakes, Turbo 2002 exhaust, Ireland & Korman suspension mods., exterior and interior excellent (stock appearance, but different/comfortable driver's seat, that was installled by Korman's shop).

A high performance 2002 with numerous NOS parts, complete documentation from Korman and my rebuild of the car, and needs nothing. I wasn't going to market this car until late Spring (after installing the new door panels), but storage is going to soon be an issue for my BMWs.

Guest Anonymous

Very interested. Please send details. mattandcarol "at" cox "dot" net. Very interested. Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Schwartz75,

Very interested. Please send details. mattandcarol "at" cox "dot" net. Very interested. Thanks.

mpkwy, Yes, my '73 is its original Sahara with Saddle Brown/Black interior. Please let me have an idea of your e-mail (or send a mess. to me at the e-mail below) and I'll be happy to send some information your way. Thanks.

- Larry

larry AT larryawilson DOT com