robspeed

02 Noobsday! (Monday Night Noobschat is back!)

22 posts in this topic Last Reply

the chat room has been languishing lately, which is a shame because it can be such a valuable resource for information sharing. also, it is a terrific time-waster. :)

Anyway, I am going to try to resurerect it on Monday nights, herein and forevermore known as 02 Noobsday. Newbies with questions and veterans with answers are highly encouraged to check in and chat it up.

One thing I will say is that when you join, patience is key. If there isnt much activity, just go ahead and ask your question or say hello, and do some web surfing in another window. One thing I see over and over again is someone will come in, not see anything immediately happening, and then split. Followed by the next person, and the next person, etc. If you just join and wait a little while, good things will happen. :)

Is that a Mexican poncho?

;-)

I'll be there with my sears poncho like old times...

KC

Free Tacos?

Ha ha, seriously great Idea RS. I've been neglecting the car and foum for quite a while, stoopid HD has taken a lot of my time, but I'm still kickin' around.

Playing with paint these days.

BD

Is that a Mexican poncho?

;-)

kcdonahue wrote:

I'll be there with my sears poncho like old times...

KC

Anybody seen Potato Head Bobby??

Hey Rob,

Silly question, but what time constitutes night, since some of us are on the east coast and many others are on the west coast. It's dark right now in NYC, so I will start by being the first to ask a question. I recently bought new H&R springs and new bilsteins (HD's) for my 74tii, and wanted to know the best approach to pulling everything apart and then putting it back together again.

Best,

Brian

Hey Rob,

Silly question, but what time constitutes night, since some of us are on the east coast and many others are on the west coast. It's dark right now in NYC, so I will start by being the first to ask a question. I recently bought new H&R springs and new bilsteins (HD's) for my 74tii, and wanted to know the best approach to pulling everything apart and then putting it back together again.

Best,

Brian

night is NOW! :D

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,54/

Guest Anonymous
And Say Hi to the Superdude ! =P

no. =p

Guest Anonymous

thanks to everyone who stopped by! it was fun. :)

thanks to everyone who stopped by! it was fun. :)

Had a good time! Learned how to fix my problem, and helped someone else too!

You should have stopped in John. Or is it past your bedtime? How are the mango trees doing? Any popping up?

You should have stopped in John. Or is it past your bedtime? How are the mango trees doing? Any popping up?

Oh Shit , i Missed it ! Correct your clocks overthere ! :P

JakeyJake ! Umm .. wrong timeline made me miss it , i keep forgetting that you didnt adjust your clocks ! =P

Everything is fine over here , Mangotrees are growing slowly with a few leaves on each of them due to the cold weather , Puppies are doing fine and grew big now , Sugarbeet season is starting on 10 february .. Everything is rollin here..

What about you over there ? Hope everything is fine there man ! :)