Sign in to follow this  
penth2o

reasonable priced unusual lotus

6 posts / 745 viewsLast Reply

Hi Jim.

Those are some devilish looking eyes. I don't know if I could sleep at night with that thing walking around my house at night.

Actually, I wish I could have a pet but I'm single and never know when I'm coming home. I'd leave a 100 lb bag of food out only to come home and see my pet with an exploded gut laying on the kitchen floor...

I suppose I could have one if he stayed outside and ate whatever he caught.

Hey, I'll get those in the mail today. I have to remember to get others in the mail as I forgot totally about them. Sorry so long.

Joel -

Lotus is a really sweet cat. She was sniffing the camera lens when I snapped the photo.

For some yummy real Lotus car pics - search for my post on the Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, AL.

Those are quirky cars, but can be practical as they are 2+2's. That one looks like a very nice example. A big step up from the Elite that came before it.

FunElan = Lotus?

My brother may go look at this one. He really wants a Europa and I don't think he would be happy till he found a Europa.

I don't know. With the looks of this model maybe a Pantera would be more in order. You wouldn't have to look at that nasty ass end.