Sign in to follow this  
drtad22d

Any Suggestions?

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Unless your life circmstances have changed recently (retirement etc.), the fact that you have not restored the car to this point suggests you are not likely to do so....

Your best bet is to sell it on ebay to get top dollar----the vultures on this board will offer 300 bucks, but have none of it. If you can keep the car covered, and not pay any storage, I would wait until May or June, or even another year until the economy turns.....

Looks like an excellent project, and somebody out in ebay land will pay decent money for it.

Just my .02

Your best bet is to sell it on ebay to get top dollar----the vultures on this board will offer 300 bucks, but have none of it.

Just my .02

Did not realize we where vultures. Guess I gotta change my diet to roadkill. I think the car would go to it's best home being sold off this site. We care about these cars, and understand them for what they are.....fun, reliable, AFFORDABLE little wonders of german engineering. Throwing it on ebay and inflating the price of these cars ruins it for the guys who care about and cherish them, us. We don't offer 300 bucks for a car unless it's just that, a 300 dollar parts car. I have bought AND sold cars through members of the FAQ and felt good about both ends of the deal. Don't be mislead, you have a nice looking car there, and it's worth more than 300 bucks.

Larry

(Now stepping off soapbox)