Sign in to follow this  
venm5

my BMW sickness partially explained

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Sweet Pics! You could find a Euro e30 rear seat to match your recaros. I enjoyed my visit to your shop! John

Do you have a build thread or something for your EP car? Mind sharing any secrets with a kid who won't be any competition for years to come? :D

David

Do you have a build thread or something for your EP car? Mind sharing any secrets with a kid who won't be any competition for years to come? :D

David

Because I built most of it 8-9 yrs ago, all of my pics would need to be scanned, if I had the time in life I would. The short story is 12.5 cr, 316 cam, knife edge crank, weber 45's, electromotive crank fired ignition, IE lightwieght flywheel, 4:22 75% rear end, IE coilovers w/ IE swaybar setup, IE rear camber adjust, urethane bushings, 13x7 light panasports w/ 9.5x20x13 Hoosiers R25B, fiberglass decks, 1800# plus ballast to get to the 2K allowed weight. Hard to compete with the ultralight Honda's at Natl's. THe car was built by me sort of jokingly as I never really thought it would be all that competitive and it just WORKS! Really more luck that skill I think. thanks, Dave

Nice work. What is the length of the velocity stacks; except the one nearest the brake booster?

Thanks,

Tim Sullivan

Tsullivan2@socal.rr.com

Sweet Pics! You could find a Euro e30 rear seat to match your recaros. I enjoyed my visit to your shop! John

John,

I found some blue matching Recaros instead. Got the new carpet in and also your console, thanks, it looks great.

To many project cars though, have not even started on getting the McHenry stroker motor in the race car yet, that was to be my winter project. Does not help that the economy sucks so you wonder if you should spend it on the cars.

take care,

Dave