• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O/T- Anyone know a good source for Volvo parts online?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It's for my mom's car. I can't find many places, and after some searching still none with seatbelt latches. I'm looking for a drivers seatbelt latch for a '90 740. If any one know of any places, or has one that works fine please let me know. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.swedishengineering.com/

I've bought parts from these guys at Swedish Engineering a few times. They had the lowest prices of anywhere I could find, about 25% lower than RPR, but at the time I bought from them they weren't that efficient about getting the orders together. Prone to mistakes, forgetting to ship orders (I had to call and remind them), etc. Top quality parts, though, and quite reasonably priced.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I've heard great things about GICP, I'm sure they're a fine bunch. IPD is way overpriced on some stuff, mostly the trendy bits, but I've found that they're competitive on many of the smaller bits.

Mike