BLUNT

leather/vinyl covered dashes... gauging interest

121 posts / 84774 viewsLast Reply

ok we have the required number of people so im going to start the process. others will still be able to take part as things progress if they like. . i will be emailing each member with where to send the dash and deposit along with contact info so chris can arrange specific requests for each dash. thank you all...

Just finished my finals on friday and saw the progress on the dashes tonight. Im not for sure yet as I have to get a calculation on my funds after all my x-mas purchases but I am curious if there is still a chance I can tag on to the 750 price. Also I would like to be able to nail down an exact price before I send in the dash, would detailed pics of dash damage be enough to get an exact quote on price.

Thank you for all you do for our community

Just finished my finals on friday and saw the progress on the dashes tonight. Im not for sure yet as I have to get a calculation on my funds after all my x-mas purchases but I am curious if there is still a chance I can tag on to the 750 price. Also I would like to be able to nail down an exact price before I send in the dash, would detailed pics of dash damage be enough to get an exact quote on price.

Thank you for all you do for our community

yes you can still get in. and i would suggest contacting chris with detailed pics to get an idea of what youre looking at as far as cost. send him an email at chris at only02 dot com.. good luck