• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74tii

Sooner

Some guys think they are smarter than anybody else. They lie, cheat and bs up to wazoo till they get the cash and fuck honest people over, and laugh about it ***look man, we screwed another 2002 owner, got his hard urn cash for this rust bucket, stupid..****, whatever. I can hear the echos in your shop. What they/you don't realize that they/you are the dumbest of all leaving species in the universe. You know you were a bad gene, sold quite a few rust buckets for huge profits by lying up your ass, and now bad deals are/have come/coming back and hunting your smart ass. You are of course trying to salvage your business by making yourself look honest and decent, sending all these empty posts here and other places. You are done. You fucked yourself badly and don't even comprehend that, you are a dumb fuck. Why don't you go away? Why don't you get it?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon,

It should have ended by you giving Randy 20K for the 'COMPLETE RESTORE" you sold him.

You would have at least looked like you tried to make it right and that you made a one time slip up by passing this car off to someone that USED to trust people.

You ask WHO AM I? I stated it in the previous post. I worked on it. I'm not sure everyone is done reading this but you only try to say what you did to make it PERFECT which, I believe most of us here know, IT cannot be made perfect. You may get it close by putting a new nose on it,,,,It's a mess. Pull the fenders and fix the rust there where it is all rusted out and that ugly bondo job shows with the ruler. Put a short clip on the rear or replace the rear panel which looks like the ocean with waves all through it. Did you replace the bolts in the rear bumper to hold it on straight. Both bushings in the rear "soupcans" were shot. The motor mount on the drivers front was not indexed correctly nor were either replaced. You did nor show the driveshaft repairs we did or explain what you did to fix the muffler that was welded in place resting on the rear crossmember. Sorry Randy had a muffler shop do that after it left here.

I'll put in some more later. It seems you are still getting some much deserved attention here. I explained earlier that I did usually get into these things. I believe you have met a power bigger than your ego with these responses to your posts. I don't even believe anyone would doubt the many statements made about your operation. The more you defend yourself, the more it seems you try to justify it.

My close friend that restored Corvettes up here for years lived his last five years justifying what he had supposedly charged his customers for.

One lie lead to a bigger one. He could not remember all the exaggerations.

His brain told his heart that it had had enough. 63 years old and walking on the beach, a mightier power told him the game was over. No warning and a small turnout at the funeral.

May I tell you more of what we fixed on the car? YOU ignore those in your posts. You probably take credit for them.

BTW I see Randy responded on the other forum after a long period of silence. He was still rather civil. AND I can't believe he has not had to call us to work on the newer BMW he bought. I hope I did not loose a customer because YOU said I ripped him off.

You might be DONE in one way or another.

I'M sure I'm not....

Ray if you are reading, I may have found your mother an e46 328i. SORRY but it is another WHITE car. Belongs to my brother...

Thanks all for your attention....hope it is not too boring.....

Patt.....

FYI... Jon.... I.again. am the guy you talked to many times on the phone about the POS.....I mean Malagna TOTAL RESTORE.