• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Klippan seat belt blowout sale!

malagalaga

Need to clear some space... these are all from 1970 and 1971 1600s.

If interested, drop me an email at bmw1600dfw AT gmail DOT com. I take Paypal. Will ship within 24 hours of payment...

A. Complete front seat set: $60 shipped within lower 48. Comes with everything you see, including two decent shape front belts, center loop (very nice), plastic caps, bolts (I think these are all you need plus extras but I am not 100% sure).

incbolts.th.jpg

incbuckles.th.jpg

incextras.th.jpg

incfrontset.th.jpg

inclabels.th.jpg

B. Individual rear belts: $15 for the "soft" one (first) and $10 for the stiffer one (second pic) including shipping to lower 48. The stiffer one might just need a little cleaning.

stiffrearbelt.th.jpg

softrearbelt.th.jpg

C. Individual front belt: $20 shipped, soft, small stain but works.

singlefrontbelt.th.jpg

Extra chrome loop: $20 shipped. Not as shiny as the other one but should clean up nicely.

bucklea.th.jpg

Extra caps: $10. I think some of these are from older cars.

grabbag.th.jpg

Plus I have a used (105k mile car) retractable passenger belt from an E30 coupe. $15 shipped.

e30belt.th.jpg

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

It is a shame because they are a royal pain in the ass for practical reasons and safety although the hardware is of very high quality. I am tempted to get them for a weekend project but won't pay you near what you are asking. Thinking about adding hidden retractors to Klippans for those of you who like to keep them in the older (pre72) cars. Email me if you want to reduce the price, may be we can work something out on an exchange basis (for a set of modern belts)?

bluedevils, if my pricing is not fair, shoot me an offer. I'll likely not refuse... I watched some eBay auctions and thought I was pretty much on target (if not a bit low).

Let me know what interests you and make an offer. I just want them gone!

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Sorry to semi-hijack, but a quick question about the chrome loop. Where does it go?

My 68 1600 with original Klippan belts does not have this loop.

Thanks,

Alan

Fits over the hump in the rear seat.

Where do you hook your front seat belts?

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

• 12 years later...

If you click on the users name you will get some info like when they were last logged into the site.  In this case the seller hasn't been here for 5 years:  "Last visited July 8, 2016"

You might try "Parts Wanted" instead of pulling up old 'Parts For Sale' listings...  thanks!

• 1 month later...