• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 2002's both 1976 in GA

craaaazzy

no mine, no affiliation, etc.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1299400376.html

from ad:

Classic bmw 2002 E10 1976 model - $4950 (Marietta East Cobb)

NEW PAINT just this week! Took the car off the market until I could get a couple of rust spots fixed and the whole car repainted. Looks GREAT!!

For sale is a great and rare find if you are into special cars. This is a great daily driver, not a concours level item. 1976 2002 with some fine upgrades including a 5 speed transmission, Air conditioning and recarro seats. Drives very strong, just replaced the carpet. The motor was is a carburated version. If you are familiar with the car you know you are much better off that way instead of dealing with fuel injection issues. ANSA exhaust (sounds great!), mag wheels, pioneer head unit with new speakers. New R134 conversion this week.

I get a lot of compliments driving the car around. I am making improvements on it every day so the price will continue to go up as new parts come in. This is your chance to get your hands on a rare classic colectible car for under 5 Grand!!!

Email for questions or more pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Antoine 404 8220014

3n13of3p1ZZZZZZZZZ97vdc244db2ec4f1a35.jpg

3n83m83pbZZZZZZZZZ97v3f8a7215838c1af9.jpg

3n93k53o6ZZZZZZZZZ97vd64cb82615b317ee.jpg

3n03p23ldZZZZZZZZZ97va155a797a0791c4d.jpg

here's another one:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1299357387.html

from ad:

1976 BMW 2002 - $8950 (Monroe)

OBO

This car is in great shape to be 33 years old and I drive it everyday. It has been somewhat restored, newer paint, seats and headliner are new, air condition (works well), new points, new starter, new Hella Lights, new tailpipe, aftermarket wheels, Bilstein shocks...lots more. Car runs well.

Rust - under trunk lid...very minor, and a little on front left fender.

. 2nd owner.

. no damage at all.

. rebuilt motor ('74 block) with about 40,000 miles 8 years ago, car has 128300 total miles.

. Headliner, seats recovered, paint, new starter, points, calipers and just some minor tune up work to engine, rotors, after market wheels.

Radiator runs properly, thermostat fine as well. No problems with water pump and I have some service records. My father in law rebuilds cars as a hobby and most of the repairs or upgrades have come from him.

The car does not burn oil but there is a little leak that is very minor.

More pictures can be emailed if requested.

Serious inquires only please!

3n23m03lbZZZZZZZZZ97va14fca8ce4c41ed6.jpg

3n03ke3l0ZZZZZZZZZ97v393f89ec0e0319a1.jpg

3ne3k43m3ZZZZZZZZZ97v3ed5ca97069c11d6.jpg

3n73m33p1ZZZZZZZZZ97v03e03bdadf121eef.jpg

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

The car in Monroe was listed on CL a few times in Jan and Feb of this year. I spoke to the owner on the phone but never went to look at the car in person. I think there were some posts on this board about that car as well - scroll back to Jan/Feb in the cars section.

Re: the Marietta/East Cobb car, I live about 10 miles away and would be happy to go look it over if any out of towners are interested.