• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1600 M20 Project

1969 1600 COMPLETE PROJECT CAR WILL NOT PART OUT YET UNLESS THERE'S NO INTEREST IN THE WHOLE PROJECT

I messed up and put it in the parts for sale section.... I want to sell it whole.

comes with the usual rust and damage as well as some wear. Doors are crap, a little california rocker rust (not east coast rust) shock towers are good, driver's frame rail is a bit soft, nose is okay but not welded on prepped and ready to go, or pulled for another project or your liking.

body is rough but can be saved.

Euro flush signals-- fair

Not an original car.

Chamonix with an old and failing white repaint of some sort

M20 Swap

This was another M20 swap car, so everything that I have for that swap is included

M20b25 from a 91 325i conv. Engine was complete and running when I removed it with good compression, all wiring, ECU, Starter, and accessories are present for swap

91 318i fuel pump for the M20 swap, slides right in.

240 five speed out of 91 318i

new-ish clutch and pressure plate/ throwout bng/ new pilot bearing

E36 short shift kit

Engine mounts

(required from here... fabricate fuel lines, drive shaft, transmission mount, shift tower mount, pick a radiator, rig a speedo and tach-- smoke tires.)

Chassis parts and mechanical

Big sway bars, front and rear. e21 big brakes in front. Disk brakes in the rear. NO BOOSTER-- has been deleted and was going to put on the early 1600 style brake pedal box and bigger master.... go ahead and do whatever you want here.

Front adjustable camber and caster plates

S. T. springs

braided stainless steel brake lines

E21 3.64 limited slip

1 set panasport wheels minus some center caps

1 set e30 basket weave wheels, white with center caps with nearly new tires

Two instrument clusters, one tach missing

Extra lightly cracked dash

Shorty center console

Shorty bumpers front and rear, not great but with a bunch of love... not very rusty but a few little dings

Many trim pieces-- various

Extra switches (lights, wipers, etc...)

Extra 121 head, will need to be resurfaced

Set of NEW OEM door seals

Extra 1600 tail lights

Seats are Acura Integra seats, mounted and quite comfy rears stockers are there but crap, integra seats are there for your modification

I can include stereo equipment to get you rockin' including a deck, subs, amp and some wiring

enough sound deadening material is included to do the entire car

headliner is in decent shape

two very nice fenders are included as is a replacement deck lid and the hood is not installed... BFD

Glass is okay

included are two extra rear qtr windows with tint

Stock exhaust

Car has e21 rack steering that'll need to be dialed in, or you can buy a stock subframe and convert it back and sell this gear. Comes with a steering box and some other stuff just in case that's what you wanted to do.

I'm inviting all offers... honestly you can't insult me-- I want it gone to make room for my airplane project.

The parts are hard to value... what would you like to pay for them?

Really it'd be best for any prospective buyer to come take a look first as pictures are not going to be good enough to see what is here.

you can't drive it away, so any buyer will have to work out shipping/transportation

I've probably forgot some items.

Call me

Bill

415 246-3164

Make it different... or just do it differently

Bill in Petaluma, CA

1969 1600 supercharged m20 in progress

1970 2002 RIP -- crashed then quartered

1971 2002 M20/02 RIP -- nothing but pieces now

1972 2002 gone, but not missed POS