eurotrash

sheeEEW!

8 posts / 1199 viewsLast Reply

I just finished editing my V@V video and pics into a movie that's just under 20 minutes long! It only too about 7 hours in three sittings to complete!!! Its going to take my compy 74 minutes to render it!

Any chance it'll be hosted somewhere for download? Hope so!

Matthew

The video is 551.4 MB in size at 960X540

Any suggestions for a hosting site? I have used 4share's free version, but even their pay service is limiting.. 100/200MB per upload respectively. I don't want to have to chop this up to upload it!

I watched it on DVD on a 110 inch projection screen last night and it was pretty cool.

What are you doing your editing in? Final Cut, After Effects or something else?

I have about 6 hours in editing time so far. I see a couple of tweaks I need to make. I started with iMovie 08, but just upgraded to iMovie 09 (free from a neighbor) to get some of the new features. I want the lite version of final cut BAAAAD.

I put around 12 hours into this one using iMovie while back...

Put it on filefront.com I think they support up to 1gb files and I've downloaded from them at over 800 kbs/sec.