5 posts / 885 viewsLast Reply

Just a quick reminder...

Next weekend is another drive...but with different scenery this time. We will end up in Duarte to feast on BBQ prepared by our hosts Ireland Engineering and Groma Race Fab. Ireland is doing a "special this weekend only, for SoCal vintage BMW people" so bring your checkbooks!

If you have never been to Groma's shop, be prepared to be blown away! They build some amazing cars! [i am selling one of them now, to help finance the next project http://www.vintagebmwsource.com/2002tii-for-sale ] Our two beasty 2000cs projects will be there too [unless one is finished for the drive!] Do us a favor and email us if you plan to attend. We need to get an idea as to how many people will be at the BBQ, so we can be prepared.

Quite a few people will be meeting at my house first, then heading out to the main meet up. I am in Sunland, and you are welcome to join us anywhere on the route!

http://www.socalvintagebmw.com/JuneOpenHouse.html

Yeah ok, ok. Stand me up today and then go play with Barlow. I see how you are.

Well, a pox on you!

;-)

Alfa was the featured marque today. Some nice ones!

Cheers,

Ray

John, I'll be attending

NOO! I'll be in Houston next weekend :( and I just got my 02 up and running today. GMR of all places too. Sounds like a fun time. I hate you guys.

Hey Ray, missed u at C&C this morning. Got to shake Paul Cain's hand and check out the Alphas though. It's like an alternate reality where there's more chest hair.

Hey Charley,

I shook Paul's hand around 0745 so I hope you washed yours well after!

I split at around 0815.

Next time!

Cheers,

Ray

NOO! I'll be in Houston next weekend :( and I just got my 02 up and running today. GMR of all places too. Sounds like a fun time. I hate you guys.

Hey Ray, missed u at C&C this morning. Got to shake Paul Cain's hand and check out the Alphas though. It's like an alternate reality where there's more chest hair.