Guarionex

1970 marker ?

10 posts / 1228 viewsLast Reply

Hi, I just got my second Roundie. It will be my new project car (divorce?) My question is about the little two lenses in the back (see pic). Where can i find then and how do you call then? So i can search online.

thanks

Oswaldo

how many you need i got a bunch. red ones? the lenses are kinda faded but i could send you a few to pick from.

Hi, thanks for the offer, have some of those too, I thought that I need special ones for the back, but there are the same from the side markers according with the part number from Maximillian, so i have a bunch of those around.

Thanks again

Oswaldo

Well, i thought that the side markers where the same than the back markers, but my car has three different holes instead of two and there are in different place. So, are those in the back are special ones? See pics. Maybe PO was creative and did something else there. HELP

post-16029-13667607063083_thumb.jpg

Hi. I just found out that there are totally different. Do you have the ones that go in the back instead of the side? I am posting two pics for reference. I need the back reflector no the side marker.

thanks

post-16029-1366760706523_thumb.jpg

post-16029-13667607066068_thumb.jpg

send me an email adampybas at yahoo and we can work something out you nee the un lighted ones right?

thanks, there are two type of reflector without light features, one for the rear side and the other one for the back, there are different, the one in the back has the screws closer to each other, that is the one that i need.

that were illuminated by a bulb onto the back of the car, in place of the existing rear reflectors. This was done when I was having the car painted, and a hole was cut fot the bulb and wiring. This gave the car a little bit more of a presence when viewed from behind after dark.