ought2

Kudos to Mark Parker!

7 posts / 1251 viewsLast Reply

I've wanted to have some auxiliary gauges for awhile now, but couldn't decide on a location that I liked. I wasn't crazy about the dash pods and the area to the right of the console was too far out of my line of sight. After corresponding with Mark at Parker Performance, this is what he suggested. It's a cutom-cut panel that screws directly into the ash tray panel. He upholstered the panel in black leather and fabricated a complete wiring harness as well. Thanks Mark! (Excuse the construction paper radio face - another work in progress.)

post-5612-13667606984_thumb.jpg

Looks nice. He did a console for my 69'-perfect. I think his name is Mark though.

Larry

I've dealt with Mark in the past. He seems to place a great deal of importance to customer satisfaction. Easy to work with. I reccommend him.

I had Mark do my console, bought gauges, had multiple changes and he was great thru out the entire process, the console has worked great, the workmanship is terrific, anyone using him will be pleased.