jmon0261

Wine Country Classic Vintage race- Ifinion Sonoma

10 posts / 1564 viewsLast Reply

Probably taking my kids on Saturday. My boss is the president of the vintage association right now...I think. He has a full size red & yellow trailer with pictures of his cars on the side :) You can't miss it. I'll be the guy scrambling to keep my 2 and 4 year olds in check. Hope to meet you guys there and talk 02's!

Guest Anonymous

I highly recommend. Ben going for 7 or 8 years (or something like that). I will be heading up today (this morning). I always like Friday, you may miss some cars (for the latecomers), its free, get to see most everything, folks are relaxed and can catch a couple hours of practice - then to lunch in Napa somewhere with wifey (sounds like a great friday).

The Tom Jones? :^)

who races the Isseta?

post-1068-13667606982769_thumb.jpg

I am bummed to miss it this year...in Portland.

However, GREAT event. For something pretty fun and free, pack a picnic and hit the Sonoma town square Saturday at 5pm for the parade. They drive the cars from the track to the town square and then park. You can view and listen to the band for free. Picnic or pay for the wine and food tasting. One of the ladies running the event gave our group free tickets last year for the Sunday race!

Great event.

My kid and I will be there Sat. for sure and maybe sunday. I also have a few extra tickets for both days if anybody is looking ( $10.00 ea ).

e-mail me. I may go with my son on sunday.

You talkin to me! If so mjtem@sbcglobal.net

707-695-2202

I'll miss it. I'll be teaching car control both Saturday and Sunday at Candlestick.

A couple of years back, Jaguar invited us to the event. Free food, mini- autocross in the paddock, schwag bag. Not a bad deal. All we did was express some interest in a Jag at one of the autoshows. Never bought one.