eurotrash

OT-ish: Triumph

7 posts / 814 viewsLast Reply

I just stumbled onto a 1980 Triumph Spitfire 1500 that this guy I am buying a 320is off of has. Around 40K original miles. Orange. Patina'd but no rot. The worst is around the brake reservoir from spills. Hard top included. Interior is a bit tired. He'd like to get $3500.00 ...not sure what its worth, or if anyone would be interested, but I thought I would throw out a heads up. I can get pictures when I'm out there next.. email if interested.

....this guy I am buying a 320is off of has.

Where are you putting all of these cars? :)

Its a mess.. I currently have an opening in my one car drive way..the tii is on a trailer.. the 320is has the good stuff less the seats..I have to. Even though I already have said 'good stuff'. Grrrrr.

5 speed, LSD, steering wheel and a refurbished 1.8 coming to a store near you.. accepting advanced orders. ;)

Hi E-trash, Glad you got back from the Vineyards OK; sorry about the Ireland exhaust (guy did show up and take it home..). You did see that Draco has a used one in the FS section? ...And the LSD would be how much? Thanks, Dave V. in NC

Sounds like a lot for an ugly- bumper Spit...

those cars are tinfoil with twigs for a frame.

Cuter than snot, though.

t