jrkoupe

from V@V..who owns the black roundie w/ BBS and e21 recaros?

18 posts / 2168 viewsLast Reply

Kris Tobias from Toronto...

Its me, guilty as charged.

BTW, nice to meet you Skip.

Kris

Kris Tobias from Toronto...

Its me, guilty as charged.

BTW, nice to meet you Skip.

Kris

Kris, saw some pics from V@V... bloody beeeautiful!

Kris' car is beautiful! I had the pleasure of finally meeting him Saturday afternoon. It must have been one hot drive in the triple-black car. The day was too short to check out his car in a more detailed fashion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want it!

Kris, good to meet you!

Jim, we must have spoken at some point!

Cheers,

Ray

Kris' car is beautiful! I had the pleasure of finally meeting him Saturday afternoon. It must have been one hot drive in the triple-black car. The day was too short to check out his car in a more detailed fashion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want it!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray - were you having front bumper issues pulling into the Hampton Inn lot after the show? If your're running the Fiske wheels - they look great on your car.

Bill's pics revealed MANY gorgeous cars.....but I think this black one just looks very cool...handsome.

I want it!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray - were you having front bumper issues pulling into the Hampton Inn lot after the show? If your're running the Fiske wheels - they look great on your car.

Haha, yeah. I didn't bother paying attention to who was looking at that with me! Yeah, thanks.

The bumper has not fallen off yet, I'm glad to report!

Maybe I will ship the '02 across for next year's show. I can't hang with the E24 crowd!

Cheers,

Ray

I want it!

Cheers,

Ray

Dang it Ray - you pulled in right next to me in the lot so we could "diagnose" your noise issues. I guess we were so worried about finding the problem we didn't properly meet.

Yeah, that was an odd noise. Er, still is.

I socialize better on message boards anyway! :-D

I also tried to get a pic of the 3 malaga cars together but it was too dark by that time!

Cheers,

Ray

Dang it Ray - you pulled in right next to me in the lot so we could "diagnose" your noise issues. I guess we were so worried about finding the problem we didn't properly meet.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I had a great time driving down, meeting fellow enthusiasts, seeing great roads and great machinery and talkin cars (without seeing the usual glazed eyes of friends/family).

It must have been one hot drive in the triple-black car.

You don't know the half of it, I drank 12 bottles of water on the way down from Toronto (via Dayton with Jim and the crew). I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm 5lbs lighter. It's like one of those old fashioned steam boxes.

Kris

It was nice to meet you and talk to you-even if it was brief.

Nice car-hope to see you next year.