graham73tii

thanks for the electrical help at V@V

3 posts / 661 viewsLast Reply

I wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to all the folks that helped diagnos my electrical problem in the Hampton Inn parking lot over the weekend. Bill Williams, Mike Pugh, Earl Myers, Lawrence, Randy Anderson, Skip, Jim, Larry, Frank, and everybody else who was around to offer advice and turn wrenches. I appreciate all the donated parts to help get my car going, Mike Pugh brought an alternator and regulator, Randy anderson offerd another voltage regulator and Bill Williams loaned me his concours ready newly rebuilt Bosch alternator Saturday morning before the drive and his photographer duty at the Vintage registration.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals! Wish we could have found the short before changing all the parts, but at least the access was fairly easy (Mike put an alternator on Randy's beautiful 74tii and had to pull the front swaybar, ugh!).

Great event Scott and Patti Sturdy along with all the volunteers that made it possible. I even had an opportunity to speak with the vineyard owner, Charles Shelton, on Saturday afternoon. He was amazed at the turnout and assured me that they would like to have the event again.

Regards,

Garry Graham

Garry,

Hope the rest of the drive from Asheville was uneventfull....mine was, pulled into the garage at exactly 1900 hrs.

Earl

Hey Earl,

Thanks for all the support on the Biltmore drive after we got seperated from the group. The rest of the drive home was fairly uneventful. I stopped by Atlanta to eat dinner with my brother and his wife, then headed down the road to Cataula. Glad we were able to have lunch before we went our seperate ways. If you are ever in the area, stop by or give me a call.

Garry