Sign in to follow this  
HarryPR

NE1 have experience with Yoko S. drive tires?

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

I need to buy four 195/50-14 tires and saw these Yokos at the Tire Rack site for $65 each.

yo_sdrive_ci2_l.jpg

Anyone here running them on their '02?

TIA,

I bought some from cj for my street wheels and they have been great so far. Comfortable, quiet, and they don't even squeal that much when pushed. I recommend them.

harry, im looking at a set too. do they have a discount tire on the island??? may 1st and may 2nd they are offering 50 dollar rebates on a minimum of 2 tires. im going to get a buddy to buy 2 and ill buy 2 and get 100 off.

Harry - Where did you find these listed in a 14" size @ The Tire Rack? I could only find 15", and bigger.

Bob Napier

I love deals and I look for them all the time. You'll be surprised what your local tire shop or parts suplier can give you if you give them the opportunity. Everyone says they have the lowest price until you start shopping. I bet CJ can give you a better deal than that.

I had the ES 100's on my 145. They were excellent in the rain, not too bad for fun at the local AutoX and wore like iron shoes.

John

Harry - Where did you find these listed in a 14" size @ The Tire Rack? I could only find 15", and bigger.

Bob Napier

Excuse my brain fart, Bob. I meant 15".

No Discount Tires in the island, but I'll shop around to see where I can get the best price. Thanks to all for your advice!

Harry, I just put a few hundred miles on my S Drives going to/from the MidAmerica Fest... they handle well and have a good balance of performance without being too soft, so they seem to be wearing well. I got mine on Ebay from the discount tire store with free shipping since there is no local store here either. Not sure if they would ship free to PR... Great tire for the price. Thumbs up!