• Upcoming Events

• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sign in to follow this  

WTB misc. parts for (tii) strut/brake upgrade job

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Suspension related:

I'm looking for (6) pre-drilled bolts for safety wiring to be used where the factory rivets used to attach to the control arm (will drill them out to replace strut assembly) to the ball joint at the strut assembly. Looks like the ETK prescribes (locking) nuts with bolts, but I'd rather do safety wire. (Does anybody re-rivet these?)

I might also replace the (6) safety wired bolts connecting the strut assembly to the pitman arm, if anybody has an unused set I might spring for them.

Also, my front Bilstein HDs didn't come with the blue dust boots - anybody have a spare set?

Brake related:

While simultaneously installing the OE vented brake upgrade, I'd like to preserve my stock rotor backing plates and chew up a different set - interested to see what people have.

I need hard brake lines for the front right as well, mine are beat up. Everything between the flex lines and caliper actually.

I'd like the (6) little bleeder screw caps too, since my E12 calipers didn't come with them.

Please send offers - I'd rather snap up surplus first than bother Maximillian. Thanks-

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this