Sign in to follow this  
jrhone

Bimmerfest?????

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Is it worth the 3 hour or so drive from Orange County? Anyone here going? What about vendors? I need a ton of little things for my 02....will there be deals? Have not heard much chatter about it here so I thought I'd ask....

It is worth the drive. People drive from other states including the east coast to go to the Fest. There aren't that many parts for sale, it's more of a show. And there aren't that many 02's and e21's at all compared to the later stuff so you'd better like it all.

It is slightly less than 2 hours to the Polo grounds, a few of us are making the trip. See Jeff's previous post. With over 2000 cars there will only be 20 or so vintage BMWs and we will try to park together. The vendors are for those with lots of money in their pockets to burn on newer models.

Jeff at Ireland Engineering usually brings new parts to show.

Cris

Jeff at Ireland Engineering usually brings new parts to show.

Cris

and some venders give discounts at the show, whether they have the parts there or you order them on site.

I'll be there with my M3, and if things fall into place my friend will be driving the '73, with a For Sale sign in the window...