• Upcoming Events

MOJOJOY

Snowball Pics!

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

Great pics!

Wish I was there...Oh, wait. That's me all the way near the back of the line.

They look like great roads and a great turn out, but where's your car Moe, or do you have more than one? Also, I love the fact that someone in the states has a Citroen Ami - probably the least likely candidate for a collector car on your side of the pond!

Nice Corolla! Makes me wish I hadn't sold mine....for the Cortina I was making room for....and have yet to find, doh!

Looks like a good time!

-Bryan

red73

MOJOJOY, those were great pictures and put in a nice slide show. I have to get out there someday and do that event.

John

John,

email me and I'll see if I can get you the dates for some of the events. I'd offer up a seat, but you'd have to fight my wife for that position. We were able to find an open seat one time for Blunt, so you never know.

Wow

Very neat Looks like a lot of fun Need to move to the west coast for a few years to enjoy all the activities out there

Thanks for posting them

... belongs to Peter Engle. Nice guy. He also has a 2CV and another model I can't remember.

... belongs to Peter Engle. Nice guy. He also has a 2CV and another model I can't remember.

I'm always strangely drawn to the Super model - they threw away the 2cv flat twin and dropped in the air cooled flat 4 from the GS - still modest in power, but in something the weight of a pram it made it the most unlikely of q cars.

amisuper3.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.