MAD02

How do these wheels look on my 2002?

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

They are from a Nissan 200SX SE-R, and they were on my base 200SX. I thought I'd give them a try on my 2002 for a while. I think they will look better once I finish the body work and paint the damn thing!

post-8428-13667605388723_thumb.jpg

Looking good, the paint however...

How's the spacing? The fronts look a little far out.

Actually I kinda like the way the whole thing looks together

Thanks, Manimal. Yeah, I know, the paint is bad! Im working on it! I had to use a 1/4 inch spacers for the front because the wheels offset is 35, so there was alittle rubbing. Thats why it looks wider.

Thanks, Manimal. Yeah, I know, the paint is bad! Im working on it! I had to use a 1/4 inch spacers for the front because the wheels offset is 35, so there was alittle rubbing. Thats why it looks wider.

I like the urban decay, camouflage paint scheme... sleeper style.

They are from a Nissan 200SX SE-R, and they were on my base 200SX. I thought I'd give them a try on my 2002 for a while. I think they will look better once I finish the body work and paint the damn thing!

those wheels are awesome....

they look pretty cool aside from what looks to be a nissan stamp in the middle of them :D

I like em though

The wheels look a little too modern for my tastes, but that car belongs to you, not me, so if like'em, roll with it! I see you say "diana" as the car's name. Was that car once an actual "diana" spec car? Never seen or even heard of one of those surviving.

Larry

I thought that the 80's nissan four lugs were 4x4 1/4 lug pattern... I have a 88 nissan stanza wagon, and my cousins 240sx and they both are 4 1/4...

How'd you work that out?

-Zac

Nissan and Toyota are both guilty on not being consistent on their 4-lugs in the 80's. 4-lug Z's and 240's used 4x114.3, but the 200sx and IIRC Pulsar used 4x100. I know Toyota used 4x114.3 for the Supra, Celica, and RWD Corollas, but 4x100 on FWD Corollas and MR2s.

+1 on the whole urban decay thing. Clear coat that puppy that way and have one unique ratrod.