• Upcoming Events

• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sign in to follow this  
Gordon

Another 76 2002 FS in So Cal

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

David,

Can you give more info on the motro and the car?

dracoruno@gmail.com

David,

Can you give more info on the motro and the car?

dracoruno@gmail.com

I'm afraid I don't know much about the motor, I think he's got a picture with the valve cover off (we checked it out when he brought it home) but I don't have it. I forwarded him your email and told him to shoot you an email though. If he doesn't get back to you by tonight, shoot me an email at Hammer03 (at) pacbell.net and I'll call and harass him for you. The body looked to be in pretty good shape, aside from an old and flaking paint job. We took the hood and trunk down to metal and resprayed them with a satin black, and found very little if any rust (another friend of ours did the actual sanding/prep/paint). There is some rust in the drivers side footwell, i don't think it got near the pedal box though. Rockers/shock towers/frame/etc were all solid IIRC.

He'll probably be at Bimmerfest (in an e30 most likely) if you want to talk to him too. He's pretty good about answering emails though.

David,

Thanks for the info. I will be waiting.

Here is my mobile as well if you can forward it to him.

626-497-3773

Le

He's a friend of mine. Very little if any smog equipment present, but it runs well, and has lots of good parts on it. Were it not for the smog thing, he would probably be keeping it. Starts up every time we need to move it, idles well, etc.

do you need it smoged?

He decided to sell instead. It would have been a recurring fee to have it "done", and I think he has plans for his e30 now that he's decided to sell. Thanks for asking though :D

If only I had the money, if it runs as stated its a really good deal.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this