• Upcoming Events

penth2o

I'm PISSED

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

This is Bull$hit,

I’m in the shower and I hear a truck in my yard.

I go to the living room and look out and some Fu#$ing moron from the propane company has dragged a hose across the rear of my Z. I go running for the door and realize I’m stark naked.

I head for the bedroom to get some clothes while watching from the window and freaking at what I see. I grab a camera and start shooting while trying to find my clothes. I’m glad I was shooting on rapid fire cause some didn’t turn out as I was bouncing around trying to get my legs in the pants and shooting pics at the same time.

Nice, while trying to get ready to go down to Ben's I get to spend the afternoon ripping on some whench at the gas company that will tell me are you sure it didn’t happen in a Walmart parking lot.

I'm glad the Tii was in front of the jeep.

Not a good start for my day.

nt

100_7117.jpg

100_7113.jpg

100_7115.jpg

100_7122.jpg

100_7127.jpg

Good thinking grabbing the camera! At least the 02’ was safe, siblings did their job, Ha!

;)

wow, that SUCKS. I can't believe a hose did all that! I had a similar experience with the garbage folks dragging a trashcan down the side of my old accord... They wouldn't believe that someone in THEIR company would do that, they're all required to report anything like that... And their "inspector" guy who came out to evaluate was a joke... GL with the office girl. Hope they pay for a nice shiny new paint job!

edit: NM, be nice to the office girl there is probably nothing she can do anything. Get her boss out there and tear into him.

Might also help if you've got any recent "before" photos. Still pretty obvious from the pics and the resulting damage that if was caused by dragging the heavy, dirty hose across that area of your car.

Good luck.

Bob Napier

Seems to be a pretty common problem in modern society. Very few give a crap about other people's things. Witness trying to keep the door dings off your painstakingly restored (or even worse, original condition) '02. No one seems to be too worried or take any responsibility for their actions in a "me first" world. (not that I'm bitter or anything)...

That's sickening. That hose must have been 100 grit. Last summer a window salesman spotted my dog - who is as friendly as they come - and hopped up on the hood of my car to escape. Shoes made similar marks. My wife looked out and saw him sitting on my car. Yours is much worse.

Seems to be a pretty common problem in modern society. Very few give a crap about other people's things. Witness trying to keep the door dings off your painstakingly restored (or even worse, original condition) '02. No one seems to be too worried or take any responsibility for their actions in a "me first" world. (not that I'm bitter or anything)...

I sell auto parts for a living, one day a lady came in my store looking for some door edge protectors. She wanted something to save the edge of her door when she opened it against another car in a parking lot. I told her we don't carry those here. Her response was " what can I do?" I politely suggested that maybe she could just be more careful and not hit other cars with her door. She looked at me like I was high, then she starts laughing and replies "no I'm serious".

If that would have been my car, I think I would have shot him and then buried him in the sand dune.....

I agree with what everybody is saying....people have no scrupples....common sense is not so "common" anymore.....and its definitely a "ME FIRST" society....

I'm almost afraid of getting my car running and parking it somewhere...for fear that some dumb ass lil punk will start fucking with it.....I think I'm going to install an aluminum baseball bat in the headliner.....just in case...

Good luck....

Are you making your way south? you should drop over and help me start up the lil Monster.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.