• Upcoming Events

• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sign in to follow this  
VintageAutobahn

Spamming the for sale board

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

I think the multiple postings of items by a number of people is getting out of hand. I believe the vast majority of people who buy items off of the for sale board check the board every couple of days, if not daily, or more. I have found that almost any item that is reasonably priced will sell in the for sale section. So if you havent received interest in a product either relist it after a significant amount of time or SERIOUSLY lower your price. Please stop spamming the for sale board, I think its getting a bit out of hand.

Maybe im WAY off the mark and have no idea what im talking about, but I do know that I have seen a number of items, posted several times, for what i consider very high prices with no positive replys. Why waste your time posting and reposting parts when there is no interest in them at the price they are offered at (and for that matter my time looking at them)?????

Guest Anonymous

just as people posting on the general discussion section that they have something for sale in the parts for sale section has continued. At least on this board replying to the post does not bump it to the top as on other boards.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this