• Announcements

• steve k.

Marking as SOLD   11/04/2016

In the "For Sale" post you will se a button "Mark as Sold"  Use that to indicate that the item is no longer available.
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon

FOR SALE: Still Have Tons Of 2002 Parts For Sale....

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

I've still have literally a few hundred 2002 parts available for sale. Many of the parts are listed in my ebay store here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Davenport-Motorsports

Be sure to check out both the 'BMW 2002' and 'Other' links in my store...Lots of parts on both pages.

If you don't see something you need, message me through ebay or drop me a line here, I've probably got it.

If you need anything large and heavy but are hesitant due to the price of shipping I have a shipping service I use who can ship for pretty cheap...much cheaper than UPS/Fedex. They offer insurance too in case something gets damaged. With your city and state I can get a shipping quote before you buy.

Lots of e36 parts for sale too...

sent a question through ebay but i'll ask here as well. do the handles include the locks as well? and how about combining shipping (handles and hood latch)? tia.

The lock cylinders are included with the door handles I have for sale. I will discount the shipping if you buy multiple items.