• Upcoming Events

Ratt

Any Hawaii Guys?

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Looks like Im moving to the Island next week after three years stuck in CT. In my three years here I saw ONE 2002! WTF? Please please please tell me we have somepeople in Oahu? I really want to find another 02 but not sure if thats gonna happen on the island.

Andy

Looks like Im moving to the Island next week after three years stuck in CT. In my three years here I saw ONE 2002! WTF? Please please please tell me we have somepeople in Oahu? I really want to find another 02 but not sure if thats gonna happen on the island.

Andy

There's quite a few over there, and I could usually see 1 per week or so, but very few of their drivers' use the forum, and there's no organized group. You can check the Hawaii/island section on bimmerforums.com for some of the local guys, but most of them drive modern cars these days.

You can find some help/parts with Jon at the Koko Marina 76 station in Hawaii Kai, tell 'em kfunk sent ya.

You can also find some help at Bavarian Motor Experts, but since Dennis left there... I doubt theres too many decent folk left at that shop.... plus really expensive I think.

I lived there for 3 years, from 2003 to 2006, and thats where I bought my 02. They rust from the top-down over there....

My uncle Dennis is actually back wrenching at BME! cool place, and he always appreciates seeing an 02 come by.

Nick, you from HI too?

I lived in Kailua/Kaneohe for 4 yrs. half hawaiian actually. I used to see a really nice roundie in Kaneohe almost daily. It was a light blue metallic.. same as Cris' car. but that's about it

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.