zdealey

Pedal Box Rebuild Kit - Where to purchase?

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi folks, I'm currently rebuilding my 71' 02' from bumper to bumper. Thanks for the great community and 02 enthusiasts this forum has provided. Honorable mentions to Aashish for going completely out of his way to patch up my obsession. In reference to:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/content/view/22/32/

Where can I obtain this pedal box rebuild kit? Also, I could use black door panels and arm rests should anyone have some for sale. I've attached some pictures from when she arrived home and where she is now. I'll start a project thread asap too.

Thanks,

Zach

post-6080-13667605183224_thumb.jpg

[/url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-BMW-2002-Pedal-Box-Rebuild-Kit-1966-77-ti-tii-turbo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem200274654081QQitemZ200274654081QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Here is a link to a kit sold on ebay. Since you already have the part numbers you may want to consider getting the parts from Blunt (on this forum). I would guess it would be much cheaper than buying from "roger's TII" as he seems to have inflated prices. Also there is no saying that this kit is the "complete" as he does not list part numbers.'>

Here is a link to a kit sold on ebay. Since you already have the part numbers you may want to consider getting the parts from Blunt (on this forum). I would guess it would be much cheaper than buying from "roger's TII" as he seems to have inflated prices. Also there is no saying that this kit is the "complete" as he does not list part numbers.

Hey Zach. Yes, I just ordered some pedal box bits from Blunt, he's your man. And I think I have a spare pair of armrests if you want them, but since they're brown they'd need to be dyed black. Drop me an email if you're interested and I'll toss them in the box with the other bits I still have for you. Tom

Hey everyone, thanks for the info and I'll check in with blunt. I actually considered selling the car at one point (unforgivable), so I cropped out my wife for the CL add. While Scooby is my buddy, he has to right in the back! Something tells me that putting it back together will be more work than taking it apart :-)