Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

BTW, I just secured purchase of my first 02!!! '74 tii in GO

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Actually my first was a 1976 automatic that I bought when I was 18. It was in real rough shape and I drove the wheels (and brakes) off of it. I'm now older and have decided to have a nice 02 tii as my daily driver.

Any help with earlier post would be great!

Guest Anonymous

Congrats on the purchase! They're great cars. I was just curious, and eagle eyed, but aren't you bidding on the Polaris 73 tii on ebay, also? Not that its my business, of course, but I found that slightly strange that someone would buy 2 tii's in the same week.

Cheers,

Al

ps- oh yeah, check Hemmings.com for transport companies

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I decided $11400 was too much for a car I couldn't inspect with my own eyes. There is a similar car here in Atlanta that I might get next year. That way I could have a roundy and a square.

Guest Anonymous

You do realise, you're still the high bidder, and that is a legal, binding contract, right? That being said, I , too, think 11400 is pretty steep for that car. He doesn't even show an underhood pic! Not too mention, its listed as a 6 cylinder, and 185hp is pretty wild guesstimate for a streetable M10.

Al

Guest Anonymous

The reserve hasn't been met, so I don't have to buy.

Guest Anonymous

WOW, I didn't even think to look at the reserve. I kinda assumed it was WELL under $11000. Thats an absurd price for that car. You're better off having walked away!

Al