Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

New faces at the Sacramento Breakfast club...

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Breakfast was fun yesterday. A big thanks to John (and son), Randy (and son) and Steve K. for joining us. Steve drove all the way from the bay area just to have breakfast with us. How cool is that!

Anyway, there's a few guys coming down from Oregon next month to pick up a 2002, or some parts, I can't remember. They wanted to meet some of us 02 bozos while down here, so a breakfast would be great. Jan. 5th is the planned day. I'll update everyone as we get closer.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, OregonMike & I are coming down and picking up the

car on Sat., Jan 4th. Breakfast on the 5th would

be very good.

Jerry

Guest Anonymous

Picking it up on January 4th, looking for place in Sac to crash for the night. Wake up have breakfast and head north again on the 5th. It would be cool to meet our '02 brothers to the south. Let us know if you have any parts you want from the Oregon club or vice versa and we will transport them for free.

Guest Anonymous

400_installed_2_sm.jpg

URL: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/store/ramflo_weber.html

seeing the old faces and some new ones. And then getting chased by california highway patrol (CHP) when frank and i were on our way to Concord :) I think the guy just wanted to see what in the world we were driving. btw, i hate the new CHP white cameros with small clear lights.

steve

Guest Anonymous

It would have to be after we have breakfast. The Oregon duo won't want to go for a cruise with their car trailer in tow! 8-) Someone should scope out a good route before we actually go for the drive. I might be able to do that over the holidays.