Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

turbo project on e-bay...

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

I know then he's either gonna go efi or somethin cause theres no spot for a kfish pump

Guest Anonymous

but I don't relish the idea of running 1) A rayjay turbo.. god why would you... 2) having a whole turbo up in the air.. almost infront of the motor... Alot of weight on the manifold. PS that rayjay turbo from his satelite photos looks like old 2.3 ford turbo coupe shit. Still I'm curious as to his method of fuel. "you might need a fuel rail" and I have all the shit for a L Jet setup are two different things.. Nice manifold though but the car is kinda pointless. Rusty car with dissassembled motor and $800 in real parts seeks owner with 3 grand to blow on an idea that this will run.

Kris

Guest Anonymous

wallpaper.jpg

manifold would be the way to go. keeps the turbo nice and low/tight to the engine. with a ceramic-coated turbine housing and downpipe it would hardly be noticed down there. Kris also had the idea of making an adapter that would bolt onto the end of the stock tii manifold and locate the turbo right where the stock idler arm goes.... that would require a rack conversion but that is going to happen anyway.

-Rob