Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

headed to North Carolina (ice storm)

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

I work for the electric company and I am on my way to N C to work the ice storm from Louisiana. prolly gonna be gone about 2 weeks. you guys wish me luck! hope I dont fry myself

Guest Anonymous

temp5.jpg

I know you'll be itchin' to get that tii back on the road now!

btw, check out this pic of some real yahoos. don't have tha shiners and drive an 02 or climb on them lectric poles

Guest Anonymous

20021252002632132144228.jpg

roundlight when there is a big-ass squaretail bumper/bench parked right next to it?

Guest Anonymous

them is some big ol' shiners though!

Guest Anonymous

temp6.jpg

here those fools again! looks like texas to me.

anit they got nothin' better to do w/ their time? these cars is for drivin'! not this other BS w/ sittin' and drinkin shiners or mirrors

Guest Anonymous

we lost power weds night, I borrowed a kerosene heater and 5 gals of kero that my dad had stockpiled after the last hurricane and we stayed pretty warm last night. Tonight we're at a relative's house who got their power back so we have heat, cable TV and Internet connection!! WOOHOO!. Anyway, I keep hearing about 450,000 people in this area without power, it really sucks. I spent most of the day driving around making deliveries (my day job) and while most of the roads are clear, there are lots and lots of trees down and powerlines down too. Supposed to be 18 degrees tonight too!

Anyway, be safe working on those power lines, and let me know if I can bribe you with some 2002 parts to bump me up the list a bit !! (just kidding....)

Bret in Raleigh, NC