• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clearing out garage for m20 project!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

After much thought and research (thanks CanadaMatt and others!) I have decided to go the route of a m20 swap rather than trying to squeeze any more out of my spunky but slightly underpowered little m10. So, I now have a garage full of m10 goodies that I need to start getting rid of to make space and help pay for my newest project. I’ll post everything up on the for sale board as I get time to inventory it all and take pics but for now I thought I would throw a few things out to see if anyone was interested.

The main things include:

-New lynx manifold with new 45 dcoe, ramair filter and an assortment of jets and chokes.

-Camden supercharger and manifold for m10 motor!

-Brand new Mahle 9.5-1 pistons and a matching e12 head

-Pair of cloth Recaros in good shape but in need of re-covering

-85 318 (not i) motor in great shape

-Pair of 80’ 320 motors, one complete with only 68k miles.

-2002 motor minus intake – totally disassembled and ready for rebuild – 70’ I think was the year

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, shoot me an email and make me an offer…

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.atkinsrotary.com/supercha.htm

It should work on any m10 head. I would say as an estimate that with moderate boost (6psi) you should see about a 30%+ increase in hp. Currently the intake is polished although it could use a little tlc but I imagine you could paint/powdercoat the entire supercharger if you wanted. My only concern would be with heat but it is internally oil cooled so that might not be too much of an issue. You can see more info on these superchargers at the atkinsrotary site...

http://www.atkinsrotary.com/supercha.htm

http://www.camdensuperchargers.com/

Guest Anonymous

thanks for your response.

I guess I would also have to move the alternator down too.

I would have to buy the Lynx and side draft. What price are you looking to get for the unit?

the 1600 has a gear type oil pump. Where does the oil for the supercharger connect?

Would I still be able to run unleaded?

Guest Anonymous

I went ahead and posted this on ebay but as long as there are no bids, I can always pull it if someone from the board here wants it... Email me and we can talk about all your concerns.

bob@thedigitalmethod.com

Thanks!