Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

ST sways trouble..

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

I bought ST sways from someone off eBay, they forgot to include the link bolts for the front bar. The bolts with the bushings that hold the sway to the arms.. I need those. How do I go about getting some? Anyone happen to have some laying around? I was hopping to have my sway on the subframe/front suspension before I put bolted it all up underneith the car.. looks like I get to wait another week or so before the car's back on the road. =\

Guest Anonymous

with bushings, and from what I remember, they wre cheap. I used to live two miles from their store, good guys there.

HTH

Neil

Guest Anonymous

Park your car on a level surface, roll it back and forth a few times (to make sure the suspension is not loaded up), and holding the sway bar level with the ground, measure the distance between the suspension mounting location and the sway bar. Go to your nearest performance auto parts store and buy links of the right length. They're just a bolt, 4 washers (one on either side of the end link bushings), a tubular spacer (to hold the washers & bushings near the ends of the bolt), and the end link bushings. Really, if you could come up with the bushings, you could buy everything else you need at the hardware store.

Guest Anonymous

you can get the bolts anywhere - well I CAN! - email me I might send you the whole thing (both linkage assemblies.)