Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

What a good adhesive to use for the trunk gasket?(nt)

19 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Not the spray adhesive a different one which comes in a tube. Top body shops use. Go to your local body shop and ask them for a tube.

Guest Anonymous

One of the best parts was it comes in a tube that fits in a caulking gun so you can control its application. Any of this stuff that gets away from you is an amazing mess. Fortunately, 3M Tar and Adhesive remover is excellent.

Guest Anonymous

t-shirt_flag.gif

so far it works great! and it is CLEAR which I think is way better than either snot yellow or black.... its also the only thing stupid kragens was selling. I like it tho.

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

I would be happy to talk to them and connect the FAQ shop with a contact to possibly offer Wurth products on the website at a more reasonable price. My home e-mail is nharren@earthlink.net and work nharren@subaru.com

Just a thought!

Guest Anonymous

If you ever want to remove the rubber, it will lift paint! Stick with the Wurth. It can even be re-activated so you can re-use the rubber!

Guest Anonymous

I let it soak for an hour or so and it 'smears' right off without damaging paint...I use a soft toothbrush to work it in and off.

Guest Anonymous

3M thinks of everything. This stuff is also great. Safe on paints, but be careful around some plastics. My local hardware store(OSH) carries it, have a can at work and one at home.